Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 16: Mapeditor Progress Report

For Day 16, here is the mapeditor progress report:

I fixed a crash bug in my rbgooey library so the mapeditor program wouldn't crash just because it is refreshing texts.

I also made the input system completely functional. The only thing missing is that it didn't launch into editmode yet.

The EditMode class got a bunch of code addition that won't be used until all the necessary classes are in place. The classes that are necessary are pretty much in place, because I am reusing many of the game engine component for the map project. It is just a matter of integration and getting all the neccessary data into place.

No comments: