Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 9: Conquering New Ground

For the ninth day of development of RubyTet, I am stuck with something that I do not know how to fix. Nonetheless, I managed to do my 10 commits.

I also started reading chapter one of the trig book that I obtained. Turned out that it was in my book bag the whole time. Once I complete the book, I hope that I will be able to complete the physics of my Space Fighter Ace game.

I also picked out the website design layout for RubyTet. The color scheme has not been picked(it will be picked once I get there) and I did not yet choose the technology for the site. Will it be ruby on rails, or picked off from the shell(wordpress, mediawiki, etc)? I do not know.

One thing is for certain, I am progressing rather nicely. If it goes according to plan, I'll start asking for my first ransom in December.

No comments: