Libregamewiki is back online. It also got mediawiki upgrades. I also started the first topic on my new forum concerning image licensing.
As for RubyTet, I finally got blocks drawn. It isn't much but that's progress. That's 10 commits a day for you.
I also finished upgrading the Libregamewiki blog, but there will not be a new blog post until next week. So, I am left with only Libregamewiki's planet to update. After that, I'll have to figure out something to improve Libregamewiki's service.
Tommorow, there will be definte work on learning my trignometry for Space Fighter Ace, whatever that may be.