Apparently, my post for Friday did not successfully materialize. All of the work I have done for that blog post disappeared. Oh well.
But for Saturday, I made a fair amount of progress on different tasks.
RubyTet: I got the shapes fixed and is working on the drop code.
Libregamewiki: I am working on coordinating the construction effort so that the Libregamewiki will see its most activity ever since the project started.
Space Fighter Ace: I finished chapter 2 of my trig book. I need to accelerate the learning process if I wanted to finish the game by Christmas.
Rubygame book: I worked on providing the neccessary images for learning how to use surfaces.
Rails tutorial: I am slowly working through the tutorial at the moment. I could probably finish the whole thing in one day if I wanted to though. That should be a bonus mission for this weekend.