For today, I mostly focused on writing gameplay features such as the capability to shoot projectiles and then destruction.
Though, I mostly got stuck trying to figure out why the projectile have collision problem. It took me a while that the rect size is too big for that image. I promptly fixed it.
After that, shooting finally work. I then code a feature to allow the projectile to go faster than the player at a given speed.
I also added an enemy object and remove all its unnecessary legacy code.
I cleaned up Characters Law and then started work on a new feature that will ignore certain objects for collision detection purpose. I also did refactoring that allow player, projectiles, and enemies to share common characteristics.